Wireless networking can be a little tricky to configure.
While simple in principle, there are a few problem areas including:-
- ADSL filters in the wrong place
- Telephone extension leads of poor quality
- Interference from cordless phones
- Interference from microwave ovens
- Interference from other wireless networks
- Wall thickness
- Items against walls (Filing cabinets, wardrobes etc..)
We can come along and evaluate your environment and offer a solution to most wireless networking scenarios.